Yet another airport problem ...



I can't believe that a service as expensive as plane trips may turn out to be so problematic and user-unfriendly. Most staff as airports either lie to you straight faced or simply don't tell you anything at all and you never get any compensation for cancelled flights, lond delays, lost connections, etc, they always go to the little trick of dangerous weather conditions (even when the rest of the planes are taking off without any apparent trouble) or mechanical problems. Just because, that way, they won't need to offer a compensation. Cloaked strikes are not helping, either. These holidays I need to make a connection at Barajas and, believe it or not, I'll pay more to get there by train, that's how reliable spanish lines seem to me at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asha Greyjoy and my dabblings with colors