Still more adventures in the Outback

Yep, lots of things happened there :D

New Taxi Driver


(Translation)

Panel 1: To the aeropuerto. And very rapido.
Panel 3: Peee-drooo! I told you we should have rented a limooo!!!
(Maybe I can escape through this window ...)
Daddy, what is the thingie near the round thing?

Dangerous Un-minds


What lies with-out


(Translation)
Panel 1: Peeee-drooo!! These guys left us yet again!!
One second, the cell. This is them
Panel 2: Glub, yep it's them
And me without my diamons!! In what stupid place do they want to meet us this time?!?
Panel 3: Could you take my picture with this polar bear?
I'm not sure I really want them to come
Just shut up and fish!
They told me there were penguins here ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asha Greyjoy and my dabblings with colors